Advantages of Buying Certified Pre-Owned
Finding a car that speaks to your personality and style is important. Have you ever considered buying certified pre-owned to meet your needs? There are many reasons drivers opt for certified pre-owned models, and they do offer some key advantages.
Warwick, Providence, and Coventry drivers can see the latest certified pre-owned Nissan models right here at Speedcraft Nissan. From sedan to SUV to truck, the Nissan lineup carries a diverse inventory of these cars which offer peace of mind and quite a few benefits.
Driving a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan
A certified pre-owned vehicle is a popular choice for drivers looking to minimize risk when buying a used car. You’ll find added benefits throughout the process, like warranty coverage, roadside assistance, and the promise of genuine Nissan parts in case you ever need them.
It’s always a good idea to take any certified pre-owned model on our lot for a test drive. Whether it’s the sporty and spacious crossover Murano, the reliable Nissan Altima, or the powerful TITAN, you’ll find a wide range of Nissan models in the certified pre-owned inventory.
It’s important to remember that only the best vehicles will qualify for the certified pre-owned program. These late-model, low-mileage options become certified pre-owned when they pass the thorough inspection laid out by Nissan. Now, let’s take a closer look at some Nissan-specific certified pre-owned benefits.
Certified Pre-Owned Nissan Benefits
So, what exactly does it mean to be a Nissan certified vehicle? First thing’s first, they must be less than six years old from the in-service date, and have fewer than 80,000 miles on the odometer. That separates these Nissan models from the other pre-owned ones on our lot.
They must also come with a clean, non-branded title, and pass the thorough 167-point certified pre-owned inspection.
Other benefits include:
- 7-year/100,000-mile limited warranty – The warranty is transferable from the retail customer to one subsequent private owner (private party to private party) for the duration of the warranty period.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance – This includes flat tire change-out with your good spare, dead battery jump, or lock-out assistance for the duration of the warranty.
- Car rental reimbursement and towing benefit – Up to $100 towing assistance. If necessary, we’ll even tow your car to the nearest Nissan dealer within 250 miles. Also get up to five days car rental reimbursement at a maximum of $35/day for mechanical breakdown of covered components.
- Trip Interruption Coverage – If a mechanical breakdown of a covered part takes place when you are more than 100 miles from home, you’ll be covered for up to $500 for meals, lodging and alternate transportation.
- Genuine Nissan parts
- Carfax vehicle history report
- SiriusXM satellite radio – Three-month trial subscription
- Optional Security+Plus® Extended Protection Plan
You’ll be able to buy with confidence thanks to having access to the vehicle history information. Every Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle comes with a CARFAX Vehicle History Report, which includes title information, odometer readings, previous owner information, and service records. While you may not be behind the wheel yet, you’ll know more about the car and be able to make an informed decision.
Certified Pre-Owned Financing Options
Once you’ve settled on the Nissan you want to drive, then it’s time to discuss financing. A certified pre-owned car offers many benefits. Our financing department works hard to ensure you’re able to get the most out of your car, and feel comfortable with any applicable monthly payments.
Fill out the finance application on our website, and even get value for a potential trade-in online as well. We’ll explain how the trade-in money can go towards the next car you’ll be behind the wheel of.
Pre-Owned Nissan Inventory
At Speedcraft Nissan, we look forward to working with you and helping you get behind the wheel of a car you love to drive. Explore the different certified pre-owned Nissan models for sale on our website, or check them out in-person here at our dealership. It can be your first taste prior to taking that next drive in Warwick, Providence, and Coventry.