Advantages of Certified Pre-Owned Nissan Models
If you want a nearly new car and limited risk, a certified pre-owned Nissan may be right for you. To be certified, the Nissan vehicle needs to meet specific age and mileage requirements and pass a rigorous inspection, which will earn it a limited warranty backed by Nissan.
Here at Speedcraft Nissan in West Warwick, drivers who buy certified pre-owned Nissans tell us that peace of mind is a major selling point.
To meet certified pre-owned status, Nissans must be less than six years old from the original in-service date, with less than 80,000 miles on the odometer. Plus, they must have a clean, non-branded title and, most important, pass a comprehensive 167-points inspection.
The warranty is another huge attraction, says U.S. News and World Report. “The warranties offer buyers a high degree of certainty about their total cost of ownership during the years that the car is covered, knowing that unexpected repair costs won’t jump up and bite them.”
The benefits of buying a certified pre-owned car don’t stop with the inspections and warranties. Nissan offers extra benefits, such as roadside assistance, car rental reimbursement and satellite radio.
Benefits of buying a certified pre-owned Nissan include:
- 7-year/100,000-mile limited warranty – The warranty is transferable from the retail customer to one subsequent private owner (private party to private party) for the duration of the warranty period.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance – This includes flat tire change-out with your good spare, dead battery jump, or lock-out assistance for the duration of the warranty.
- Car rental reimbursement and towing benefit – Up to $100 towing assistance. If necessary, we’ll even tow your car to the nearest Nissan dealer within 250 miles. Also get up to five days car rental reimbursement at a maximum of $35/day for mechanical breakdown of covered components.
- Trip Interruption Coverage – If a mechanical breakdown of a covered part takes place when you are more than 100 miles from home, you’ll be covered for up to $500 for meals, lodging and alternate transportation.
- Genuine Nissan parts
- Carfax vehicle history report
- SiriusXM satellite radio – Three-month trial subscription
- Optional Security+Plus® Extended Protection Plan
Nissan’s certified pre-owned program instills confidence from the first test-drive to time of purchase and beyond.